Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Let the world see

My anger over what Israel is doing in Gaza has been consuming me for the past week. This is a video I put together to protest what's going on. Let the world see who is the monster here. The only way to peace is to lead with peace. Enough playing the victim! Enough false propaganda! These images are not from 1942. These images are from this week.

P.S. Please don't leave comments because I'm not turning my blog into a political debate forum. I'm not publishing comments here. I just want to express my rage through this little video. The facts are the facts. Israel has massacred hundreds of Palestinian civilians including children while the world sits watching. This video is for the innocent Palestinian children in Gaza.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a wonderful statement of courage and love. When he comes home, he still acknowleges his late wife. His concern for the children reached into my heart. As a retired teacher, everyday I saw a child who needed a touch of care. "Captain's" use of tales reminded me of my father's stories of his "involvement" with Geo. Washington, etc. just so we would love and relate to history.
Your movie has influenced me to try to form a group of multicultural women for peace.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday, as I was admiring a bolt of lovely material, a lady on her way out of the store exclaimed, "Oh, how beautiful!" and came over to get a closer look. She asked what I was going to make with it. I replied that a Palestinian friend and his wife had invited me to visit his mosque and I needed to sew a head scarf.
We discussed the proper size, etc. Then she told me that her grandmother had kept a "kosher" kitchen. My new acquaintance explained that she is now a Protestant. We talked about the need for women of all cultures to unite together for peace.
Look what happened in Northern Ireland when women from both sides of the fight united and walked together in large numbers!
BEH

6:30 AM  
Blogger Yasmina said...

Thank you very much...

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home