Sunday, January 01, 2006

"Gareemat Al-Hub" The Crime of Love




Every Arab who's watched TV will relate to my new comedy, "The Crime of Love" "Gareemat al-Hub". This short is a parody of the Arabic soaps. I wanted to make a comedy called Zee7i Zee7i, about a girl trying to renew her passport, but I got this other idea and it seemed too appealing. We filmed it in Amman on Dec 30 and we had a blast! A very entertaining cast and a very cool crew created a really fun environment. More on this to come. There are more photos on my web site www.quaproductions.com

Special thanks to Sabri Hakim for taking the photos.

Cheers!
Amin

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

cant wait to see it when its ready amin.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really am looking forward to it

Your work is pure art man! keep up the great work and Happy New Year!!

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm soooooo looking forward to it!
Ya3teek aaalf 3afyeh!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home