Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Morning Latte Premier




Ladies and Gentlemen and all humans who may be in Los Angeles on October 26th. Just in time for Halloween week, you are invited to the premier of my AFI thesis film, the black comedy, "Morning Latte". The special event premier will be held at AFI in the hills of Hollywood at 8:00pm. If you're in the area and would like to see the wacky dark side of Amin Matalqa, something very different than Captain Abu Raed, then send me a message and I will give you details.

The 20-minute supernatural absurdest black comedy was shot in January 2007 at CBS Radford studios right where they used to film Seinfield.

3 Comments:

Blogger Asoom said...

sounds exciting but I personally will be on the other side of the country. I have cousins in the area that may be interested, I'll let them know!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im so glad that i had found yr blog site, i love what u do but more i like your passion for it. it's rarely to find someone that loves and is passionate and so didcated to what they are doing.
i salute u.

will go eniterly throught yr blog some other time :)

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there tonight. Hope will get the chance to see it sometime. Best of luck.
Aida

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home