Monday, March 03, 2008

To my Ohio friends: VOTE OBAMA!

To all my friends back in Ohio, this is the moment where you can make a difference. It's time for us to have a president who comes from the outside. Not another politician. It's time for us to have a leader who is not hungry for war. Someone who can fix things through honest diplomacy. I truly have never felt so strongly about a president. If there's anyone who can fix the mess that George Bush and his idiots have done in the world, it's Barak Obama. Tomorrow is the big day in Ohio and Texas. Please go out there and make a difference. If we get Hillary Clinton, we're going to be hearing the same song and dance all over again.

At the end of the day it all comes down to one thing. Look in their eyes. Look at Hillary Clinton's eyes, then look at Obama's eyes. What do they tell you? Set aside the politics and all the issues they're running on for a second and just think about what their eyes tell you.

For me personally, I look at Clinton and I see more wars, more death. I see us attacking Iran because she wants to prove that she can run the country with an iron fist like another man. I see her continuing to blindly support Israel for the horrendous treatment of the Palestinian people. I see her continuing to run America's ideals of world-leadership into the ground. Then I look at Obama and I see a man who genuinely wants to repair the damage that has been done both inside the US and across the globe. I see a man who wants to create new alliances around the world. A man who will be the first dignified US president in a long long time.

America is in really bad shape inside and outside. Now more than ever, the people can make a difference. Don't vote for Hillary Clinton and hope for the best. This is the chance to fix things. VOTE for Obama!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH.... I respect your work AMIN.. but your political views are off base my friend..Of course this is your blog... I'm pumped the film has done well but please don't preach to the LIKES of HOLLYWOOD types. I pay to watch stars of films ACT, not hear their political views... Direct, write, and promote but until you MAKE IT, I wouldn't 'preach' just yet..

3:01 PM  
Blogger Amin Matalqa said...

Are they off-base, really? This is according to whose wisdom? I choose to share my opinion on my blog for good reason. I truly believe Obama is the best person to lead this country and fix this mess. If I can influence a few of my friends in Ohio, where I spent 14 years of my life, then I'm happy to do that.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

actually i liked that you talked about something diffrent, other than movies and i share the same views you have,i really want Obama to win but im afraid the John Kenndy assasination will be repeated,and really hope that the republican dude, not Huckaby the otrher one, his name slipped of my mind will never win cause if he dose he will drive the whole world closer to hell.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home