Friday, August 19, 2005

God Bless Our Jordan

I don't have much more to add over what Jordan Planet bloggers have said. I can use some very colorful language in describing how I feel when I hear about terrorists in Jordan. I hope they catch those guys and dip them in a pool of boiling olive oil upside down...slowly...head first.

At the same time, I am comforted in knowing that the Jordanian Mukhabarat, the intelligence folks, are probably more competent than any other in the world because of the Big Ear listening to everything going on around the country. Jordan will continue to be safe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Well, hopefully justice will be served Amin, but the oil sounds extreme. Lets no stoop to their level. We are better than people who use violence!

But I am sure Jordan will be safe.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Yazan Malakha said...

I just hope our confidence in our intelligence is well-placed.

1:55 AM  
Blogger M!R@CHK@ said...

I second yazan and linda.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home