Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wanted: Self-replication machine

If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know. It's my last night in Amman, and I am fat and happy, but also torn. I want to stay here more. Be with family more. I want to smell the Amman air more and reconnect with my childhood more. But at the same time, I can't wait to be back in LA so I can see my dogs and wrestle with them. I miss them too much. So now I am torn.

This was one hell of a busy trip. I shot two short comedy films, and had tons of meetings with new faces in preparation for a feature film I'm going to make in Jordan over the summer (more on the feature next post). My visits to Jordan get more exciting everytime I come here.

I think I'll start blogging on things other than film in 2006. There's a lot to comment on.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was shocked to see u compare your love for your family etc. with that for your dogs!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Amin Matalqa said...

My dogs are like my kids. And I wasn't comparing the two. The differences are obvious, genius. But the fact that I have two homes, the US and Jordan, is what I'm implying.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amin!

Have a safe trip.. and check the following piece written about u on petra site

http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jan/04/29830800.htm

10:43 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

wait a minute, will it be posted Jordan time or L.A. time?

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home