Thursday, June 26, 2008

Showtimes in Dubai and rest of UAE...

When I was a kid I would study the cinema page in the newspaper. I would see every movie playing in the theater. I would cut out the posters from the Sunday edition of the New York Times and keep them in a folder. I was obsessed with movies. Now, of course we look online for showtimes. So imagine the special feeling I got tonight when I clicked on the Grand Cinemas and saw that my film is playing at multiple multiplexes across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the UAE right next to Iron Man, the Incredible Hulk, and all those films. Of course the film played in Jordan and in festivals around the world, but there's something different here. I don't know what it is, but I love the feeling.

GRAND CINEMAS CLICK HERE for showtimes in cinemas.

Mall of Emirates CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home