Thursday, August 25, 2005

This Blogging business...

It's quite fascinating when I think about it, that I can say whatever I have on my mind and have it published to the world with just a few clicks. I first heard about blogs about a year ago and thought it to be a cool concept, but I didn't start one until a few days ago, even thought I've been a writer for 16 years now. I've been writing ever since I moved to America.

I enjoy reading what other normal people have to say much more than what the newspapers and TV want me to hear.

I just read someone write about Bahrain and the power of Blogging in how voices were heard as opposed to being oppressed. Do you reaize how exciting this is? Anything can be said now. The power of the blog can do away with sensorship. Now if only we can figure out a way to make all the bloggers say the same thing. Just kidding!

1 Comments:

Blogger M!R@CHK@ said...

I agree with you it is very cool and refreshing to share your experience and learn from others :)

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home