Wednesday, March 29, 2006

MidEast Connect

MidEast Connect features me in their profile of the Young and Professional in this week's issue:

  • profile
  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mabrook Amin!

    (We think Brother Andrew is great too!)

    11:28 PM  
    Blogger Amin Matalqa said...

    Thank you everyone. One day I will make a documentary about brother Andrew. I did some filming there two years ago. Showed one of the new kids in the program.

    7:38 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    AMIN - Jordan (not the country - but probably the country too) and I am so proud of you! -Carole

    9:03 AM  
    Blogger Norman said...

    So cool to see this profile. You know that I wish you all the best. Survive film school! (P.S. I was back in Amman two weeks ago doing a workshop in sound and heard a rumor that you were going to doing a film in Jordan this summer. Is that true?)

    6:00 PM  
    Blogger Amin Matalqa said...

    Thanks Yoder. Hey Norm. Absolutely! I will send you the script.

    11:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home