Sunday, December 24, 2006

Jordan, Dubai, and Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Ho Ho Ho!

I spent a few days in Amman then went to Dubai for a couple of days. My brother just moved there to fly for Emirates Airlines. I was blown away by how modern this city is. Most countries have stars on their flags. Dubai should have a crane on theirs, as the horizon is filled with millions of giant cranes towerning over this desert-turned-mecca of commerce. And all these giant buildings. Wow! This may soon be the most modern city on the planet.

And now I'm back in Amman. This has been a fruitfull trip as we were able to make further progress for the funding of our little Jordanian film. In four months we will be rolling those cameras. I can't wait.

But for now Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hareega said...

Merry Christmas ya basha, and happy new year

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Just testing

1:09 PM  
Blogger Norman said...

Have a happy holiday, and give Amman all of my love. I can't help but think of all of you -- even in the snow.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home