Monday, August 29, 2005

The journey begins...



So here it starts. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I'm finally starting school. AFI, here we go. Last night we had a party at one of the producer and writer fellows' home. The enthusiasm of all the starting students was amazing. There were no pretensious egotisitcal attidtudes. We're all going into this place to make movies that affect and entertain the world.

So tomorrow, Monday, it all begins. I have a pretty good idea what to expect. They said no matter how hard they tell you this year is going to be, it's harder still. I wouldn't want anything less.

Amin

8 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

Hey ;) I don't know what to tell you other than inta gadha, and make the most of it :D

Looking forward to when you put it all to use in a great Jordanian film!

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bil-naja7 inshallah!

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you much success!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I am not going to say good luck, because i am sure you dont need it. Have fun, and take advantage of every lessona nd every tip your professors give you because I have learned that they always end up being right ;)

9:50 AM  
Blogger Roba said...

Hey that's wonderful! I feel so excited about that myself now. There's just simply nothing better than doing something you love. Best of luck, make sure to keep us updated.

12:35 PM  
Blogger jameed, RPh, MS said...

I asked Laith for that but he laughed at me..bas ya khook ya khook massikni klakeit w khalleeni aqool "Akshin"

8:56 PM  
Blogger Amin Matalqa said...

Thank you all for the wishes. Day 1 was great, but I fell asleep before I could write about it. It's going to be fun and tiring.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Hareega said...

Good luck Amin, no pain no gain, you'll do great ,
erfa3 rasna ya zalameh ma fee ghiarak bi hal school lol

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home