Monday, April 10, 2006

From Amman

I arrived in Amman yesterday afternoon. I've been up since 3:30 in the morning. This always happens to me. I can't sleep. I hate to sleep in the first place, but it doesn't help that there's nervous excitement and 3,000 things racing through my mind at any given second.

For the first time, I am in Amman on business and not for pleasure. I'm here to announce Captain Abu Raed, raise money, meet with investors, scout some locations, and assign some of the members of the Jordanian team who will work on the film.

Did I mention that I can't go back to sleep? This is such an exciting time.

8 Comments:

Blogger Oleander said...

This is indeed very exciting, and thanks to our little blogging community I can't help but feel a tiny little bit "involved". All the best of luck guys.

On a side note, my sister in law knew your grandpa Jabaji, he was a friend of her dad's, late Dr. Hammad.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Hareega said...

best of luck Amin

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck man! however ,,, try to enjoy

12:47 AM  
Blogger Dar said...

7amdella 3al salameh :)
CheeerZ!

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hamdilila assalaama!

Hopefully you are going to make the JP meet-up...we can all contribute a little seed money, yea?

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home man ...

4:33 AM  
Blogger Amin Matalqa said...

Thank you Jamee3an. Oleander, what a small world. Natasha, what a small wolrd too. Yes, we were on the same plane. Did you hear all those crying babies? Dawashooni!

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMINO!!!!!

bro, i wish i can make it to the event but you know how busy i am with this unforgettable period of my life ;)

Man! No worries, I’ll be the first sponsor, just tell me where to stand in the background :p or just slip a can of paints somewhere…

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home